Keep Your Hands Warm & Free With our Gloves
Looking for a solution to lessen the pain in your hands caused by arthritis, muscle pain, joint pain or tendenitis? These bestselling gloves for rheumatoid arthritis are made from a breathable cotton-spandex blend to provide gentle compression and alleviate wrist and hand pain and stiffness.
- COMFY FIT ALL DAY LONG: Made of high quality cotton spandex, these gloves ensure a comfortable fit and increased mobility all day long. The fingerless design facilitates holding onto things without hindering your every move.
- SOOTHE ARTHRITIS PAINS: The continuous compression and moisture wicking fabric enhance your blood circulation, facilitate hand dexterity, let your skin breathe and reduce arthritis pains and swelling.
- ERGONOMIC STITCHING ALMOST SEAMLESS: Featuring an almost seamless design and discreet stitching, these therapeutic gloves embrace your hands so as to ensure a snug and contoured fit. The unisex color and design make these gloves ideal for women, men and older family members.
- 1 PAIR OF GLOVES – SO MANY USES: Whether you are struggling with arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid pains, muscle stiffness and hand inflammation, these anatomically designed gloves are the way to go. They are dedicated to ease pains in the most natural way possible. You could also use them to complement any medical treatments.
- Material: Knitting Fabric
- Color: Grey
1 X A PAIR OF ARTHRITIS GLOVES.